Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas

Sorry this post is getting up so late. I hope that all of you have had a wonderful Christmas. I have been very busy going to parties, school programs, family gatherings and the like for the past few weeks, so my posts have been kinda sparse. That probably won't change until the new year.

But I want all of you faithful readers to know that I have had a wonderful Christmas. It's been a low-key, fun kind of year. I didn't expect any great presents, and I didn't get anything that was amazing, but it didn't even matter. I just enjoyed the holiday, because I kept thinking about that tiny baby born in Bethlehem over two thousand years ago. And that, dear reader is the most amazing present I could ever comprehend.

Good tidings of great joy. Indeed. Indeed.

No comments: