Monday, March 16, 2009

Refreshing

For those of you who might be wondering, I am still kicking and breathing. I just haven't had much to say lately. At least, nothing that would be of any worth to this blog. I've been kind of taking a break from all things blog related. I haven't even been reading the blogs that I usually follow. (And the laundry pile has been mysteriously less imposing during these past weeks. Connection? Hmmm...)

But two of you, my dear readers, have contacted me today to make sure that I am alright. Neither one of you may have realized it, but you were responding to the prompting of the Holy Spirit.

If only one of you had reached out, I wouldn't be so sure, but after weeks of silence, to receive two messages of care and comfort on the same day is too striking to be a mere coincidence.

I am refreshed, and encouraged, and I might even get passionate enough to post something in the next week. I'm teaching Ruth Session Six on Wednesday, so I'm a bit busy with that for the time being.

Anyway, if you have been thinking of a friend, or have had someone on your heart lately, reach out and touch...

The Holy Spirit might be prompting you to minister to a sister in Christ.

No comments: