Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Wouldn't You Know It?

The city that I live in has experienced some serious flooding during the past week. Dozens of families (many without flood insurance) have found their homes filled with chest-deep water. My family, and my home, have been unharmed, despite the fact that my house sits literally a few feet away from a creek that swells up like no body's business when we get any serious rainfall.

Even though I haven't suffered any major harm--I have been cut off from the Internet for the past week or so. It seems that my Internet service provider found its satellite dishes and communication systems under water. Understandably, that makes providing Internet and cable services rather difficult.

By anyway, allow me to get to the point. During the past (Internet-free) week, I have been formulating some seriously post-able thoughts. I have barely slept, as my mind keeps furiously writing blog posts while I lie in bed. Frustrating for sure. But potentially fruitful!

So check back. I am, as usual, busy as a mad bee, but I'm going to have to get some of these thoughts up into cyberspace soon, or I may drop dead from sleep deprivation.

1 comment:

Marie said...

Hadassah, I've MISSED you, girl! Come back and post some of those deep doctrinal thoughts of yours. I always look forward to reading your blog. How've you been, anyway?