Monday, June 16, 2008

A Thought

To tide you over until my next real post:

Sin is a lot like laundry. If you don't deal with it, it piles up. And it gets to stinking. And then, when you do look, you have 18 loads to wash instead of just a basket of whites.

Its much better to deal with sin and laundry on a regular basis. Like, daily. Can you tell I've been sick and let my house get out of control?

I'm feeling better, by the way.

Jas 5:16

"Confess faults to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous one avails much."

3 comments:

marie said...

But what about the clean laundry that's still sitting in the dryer cuz you're too lazy to fold it and put it away? What's that like?

Yes, that was a confession.

Hadassah said...

I'd say that's like the lesson God keeps trying to teach you...but you stubbornly refuse to apply to your life.

Yes, I know that was bad. I couldn't leave it alone.

Regina said...

Glad you are feeling better. Thanks for the word picture.