Tuesday, March 04, 2008

I'm Just Sick

No, I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. Although I did spend 4 days at Disney World, and that is kind of like the same thing, isn't it?

I'm back now, but I'm plain, old-fashioned sick. Like, really really sick. I have a sinus infection that is the stuff of urban legend. I even had to go to the doctor yesterday, which I hate, and get a shot, which I hate, and get on some antibiotics, which I really hate. But hopefully I will see some light at the end of the tunnel soon.

So, since I don't have anything profound or spiritual to say in my current state of health, I will just wait until I feel better to even attempt a real post.

In the meantime, I hope all of you, dear readers, are feeling much better than I am. And that's all I've got to say about that.

3 comments:

Kelli said...

:) Did you have a good time? :)

Hadassah said...

We had a great time. Only at Disney World can you walk around feeling like the hind end of a dog and still have a good time. And only at the Animal Kingdom can a HUGE bird poop on your head, causing you to smell so bad that you have to buy a whole new shirt, and still have a good time! We've been laughing about the bird ever since.

Hadassah said...

This might sound strange since we have never met, but I actually thought about you while I was in DW, classic mama!