Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Prayer Request

For any of you who log on to this blog between now and Wednesday morning, March 19th, would you say a prayer for me?

I am sharing my testimony with my MOPS group. I'm very excited about the opportunity to share what God has been working in my heart and life, but the problem is, I have too much to say. I have spent weeks thinking and praying about what I need to share, and what I need to leave out. I thought I have figured it out pretty well, and I finally got an outline down on paper.

Then, I decided it might be a good idea to do a practice run and actually say everything in my outline. It took about an hour and a half to get through it, which is problematic because I can only speak for about 30 minutes!

So, obviously, I am going through everything again and trying to determine what really needs to be shared and what might best wait for another opportunity.

Its a good problem to have, that God has done so much amazing work in me that I can hardly explain it all in half an hour. But I want to be effective in sharing parts of it, so please pray that I will be able to whittle it down to an honest and concise testimony.

I'll let you know how it goes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have my prayers and God has heard yours. You'll do great during your talk!