Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Ruth Session One!

Well, friends and readers, I have an announcement to make. I have officially taught my very first Bible study session. A session that I actually researched and wrote by myself, that is.

For those of you who have been reading this blog consistently, you may have seen me mention the Ruth Bible study occasionally. It is a 7 session Bible study that I am (still) writing for my local MOPS (that stands for Mothers of Preschoolers) group. I will be teaching it once a month. And last week I taught the first session.

I have posted an audio recording of the session on another blog. And I would be glad for those of you who either know me personally or comment here regularly to have access to it. But I'm a little bit cautious about online privacy, and for that reason I'm not going to post a direct link to the other blog where the file is posted. If you want it, you will need to email me from my profile page. If I recognize you, I will send you an email with the link.

I really do have some other things I'd love to post about, but I've been super busy for the past week. But check back in a few days. I never can resist writing a post for too long. Some things just need to get said!

1 comment:

Talitha said...

Yay, I am excited for you! :--)