Sunday, November 23, 2008

Gettin' With The Program

I've resisted adding the "Blog Roll" to Bathsheba's Children for a while now. I have a couple of reasons that I've been hesitant to do it. None of the reasons have anything to do with any of you, my valued friends and readers. But, I have finally overcome my internal reservations, and am happy to introduce some of you, my readers, and your respective blogs, to the rest of my readers, and their respective blogs.

I've started a list, but I KNOW that I have overlooked many of you. Please don't take it personally, I probably just didn't have your address handy! So if you don't see your blog listed under, "My Readers Who Blog" please leave a comment or shoot me an email, and I will happily add you to the list.

Pretty much the only requirement for being listed is that you stop by for a visit every now and again.

1 comment:

Ali said...

I should be unpacking...but I'm blogsurfing...I just noticed your blog roll. I am also very hesistant to add a roll...but it is neat to see who else reads and who else blogs...I'll be thinkin'