Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Check Me Out!

Well, I went shopping, and instead of getting a new dress, I got this new blog design.

Which reminds me of a funny story a friend told about her grandmother, a beautiful woman who loved to shop. And certainly loved to shop more than her husband thought was financially reasonable. One day she came home wearing a gorgeous new dress, and said to her husband, "How do I look? Do you like my new dress?"

To which her husband replied, "Dear, how much did that dress cost?"

"Oh, probably too much, but look how pretty it is!" she answered.

"My love," replied the husband, "You must learn to say 'Get behind me Satan!' when you are tempted to spend too much money on clothes."

"Oh, I did say that," replied his wife. "And he told me that the dress looked even better from behind!"

Da da dum chiiiiii! (That would be the drum accompanying my punch line)

True Story.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Oh yeah, love the new look-from all angles!