Saturday, April 19, 2008

Earth Day

I'm kind of grumpy this afternoon. I am in serious need of a nap. Alas, the Earth Day Celebration, complete with a loud band, is being held in the park that is across the street from my house. Loud band equals no nap for me. I'm also having a hard time understanding how the Earth is benefited by the power sucking loudspeakers being employed. Like I said, grumpy.

It's making me so grumpy that I'm tempted to ride past the park, honking and waving out the window of my EVIL SUBURBAN. But I'll restrain myself.

In honor of Earth Day, however, you might be interested in reading one of my older posts, Old Like a Garment.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Talitha said...

Hello! It's me, Mary! I have been blogging on MySpace, but after seeing your site, I decided to start one myself! :-)

I hope you're doing well!

marie said...

Hey Hadassah,

if it's any consolation, I happen to despise earth day and it's agenda that they waste time on in school, too. I'm also in a grumpy mood, which has nothing to do with earth day. So, hey! Misery loves company!!