Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Hail to the Chief!

I took an online personality test. I was so shocked by the outcome, that I am going to post my results here.

Click to view my Personality Profile page

Apparently I am a Chief personality, along with only about 1.5% of all women, and only about 4% of men. I suppose that makes me special! (Oh, I just love to be special!) Especially in the eyes of an unthinking and unfeeling personality profile program!

I have never thought of myself as a Chief. But I can see that I have very strong convictions. And I am comfortable leading a group. And I am quick to advocate my point of view (but only in a ladylike and genteel way, mind you!) So I suppose it might be right. I guess its just shocking to have someone show you a picture of yourself. Particularly when you didn't expect the given outcome.

By the way, a shout out to Classic Mama for pointing me in the direction of the personality test!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

:) I'm glad I'm not the only one surprised by this test. :)